By analyzing them in detail, our cookies allow us to:
- store the preferences you have entered;
- avoid having to re-enter the same information several times during your visit, such as your username and password;
- analyze the use of services and content provided by eranet.org to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to properly display the site and in relation to technical services offered, so they will always be used and sent, unless you change the settings in your browser (thus affecting the display of pages on the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the site. Eranet.org will use this information regarding anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects data in an anonymous form on the activity of users and how they arrived at the Site. Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third party domains.
Third party analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate third party software products and features
These types of cookies embed features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the content of the site or for the use of third party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Eranet.org, according to current regulations, is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- By means of specific configurations of the browser used or the relevant computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing the settings when using third party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent the User from using or viewing parts of the Site.