Working in a "network" is an opportunity for growth
for both companies and workers, allowing them to enjoy benefits that individual companies, operating alone, might not be able to achieve.
The network contract allows the entrepreneurs who are part of it to collaborate in predetermined forms and areas related to the exercise of their businesses, with the aim of increasing their innovative capacity and competitiveness on the market
, based on the common program.
Some of the main advantages that companies obtain by being part of a network contract:
- realization of investments with cost sharing
- greater bargaining power towards the outside
- organization of actions of collective promotion of products and services also in fair events
- greater flexibility in the management of human resources
- for the obligations assumed by the network towards third parties, the responsibility is limited to the common patrimonial fund
- reduction of costs for foreign trade activities, thanks to the use of common services.